Heavy Body Artist Color, previously referred to as High Viscosity, has a thick consistency for traditional art techniques using brushes or knives, as well as for experimental, mixed media, collage and printmaking applications. Impasto applications retain crisp brush stroke and knife marks.
- Good surface drag provides excellent handling and blending characteristics with increased open-working time.
- High pigment load produces rich, brilliant, permanent color.
- 100 Professional Color Spectrum.
- Exceptionally smooth, thick buttery consistency.
- Retains brush strokes and palette knife marks.
- Great for thick/impasto applications and painting techniques.
- Flexible when dry; thick films remain free of cracks and chips.
- Available in 2oz tubes and Jars