High quality brushes made from a mix of sable and synthetic fibers. The blend of hair gives you added benefits. Sable hair has excellent spring whilst the high quality synthetic filaments ensure that the brushes are soft enough to work the color but also have a strong snap so they return back to their original shape with ease
· Long handled for easel painting.
· Ideal for working with fluid oil color but are also suitable for use with acrylic, water mixable oil and Griffin alkyd fast drying oil color.
· Hair is blend of pure sable and synthetic fibers, giving you a performance that is close to sable, at a price that is close to synthetic.
· The high proportion of sable in Sceptre Gold II gives the brushes considerably more ability to make larger washes in one stroke.
· Hairs are tapered to a fine point, giving the brush control for detailed work.