Contain ultraviolet light inhibitors that resist color fading by diffusing UV radiation before it comes in contact with painted surface. The thicker the varnish film, the greater the protection.
- Permanent, removable, final varnish for acrylic and oil paintings.
- Dries to a clear, non-tacky, water resistant, hard film that is resistant to retention of dirt.
- Allows cleaning of art with mild soapy water solutions.
- Self-leveling. Will not hold brushstrokes.
- Flexible. Will not crack as surface expands and contracts during temperature and humidity changes.
- Resists discoloring (non-yellowing, non-fogging) due to humidity, heat and ultraviolet light.