Use of this product allows drywashes, including staining colors, to be more easily lifted from paper with a wet brush. Ideal for corrections.
- Lifting Preparation must be applied to the paper first and allowed to fully dry.
- Once dry, continue painting washes as normal over the lifting preparation and allow these to dry.
- Areas or details can then be removed by taking a soft brush dipped in tap water, gently moistening the area to be removed and blotting off the dissolved color.
- For larger areas a sponge can be used in place of the brush.
- The removed areas can then be left white or over painted with further washes.
- Washes will be most successfully lifted within five or six hours after the initial application,
- Will remain more removable than if paper alone had been used.